SeikiTech.com Sign Making Forum
November 12, 2018, 11:11:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cutting Extra Lines, horizontal V shape, or missing lines.  (Read 9245 times)
seikitech
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: August 30, 2011, 12:05:41 PM »

Many issue can cause the same problem for cutting extra lines, horizontal V shape, or missing lines.
1. Connection. Make sure all connectors are connected firmly including inside the I/O board.
2. The COM# is over COM9.  In USB connection, it only works good in between COM2 to COM9. Link
3. USB Connection Driver version.  Be sure use the USB connection driver comes with the machine or post on our website. Driver 2.04.06 Other version may not work properly.(Check Driver Version)
4. Power Saver Mode.  In your computer, disable any Screen Saver mode mode and Power Saver mode.
5. Software version.  Flexi v8.6 and newer are compatible with Windows 7, Vista and XP.  Flexi v8.5 and older are compatible with Windows 2000 and XP.
6. Software setting.  Be sure use the default setting for the software comes with the machine.Link  If you are using different software, please provide the detail version.
7. Hardware issue.  It could be USB cable, I/O board, or Mother Board.
If you need replace above parts, current Mother Board in our web store includes I/O board.
I/O Board
Mother Board
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:30:24 AM by seikitech » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: