SeikiTech.com Sign Making Forum
October 17, 2019, 11:18:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question regarding FlexiStarter 10 and Importing CorelDraw Document  (Read 6494 times)
raycruz55

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2012, 02:55:24 PM »

I just purchased the SK-720T that came with FlexiStarter 10.  I have tried importing images from my desktop and also from CorelDraw.  They will import, but when I click on the "Cut plot" icon, I get the message, "No cuttable object with current setting".  I don't know what to do.  When I type words from FlexiStarter, it will cut plot.  but not imported images.  I getting very frustrated.  Thanks in advance, for any help!
seikitech
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 12:05:21 PM »

If the files you import are not vector format, you need to do a conversion before using.  The instruction is on the small CD.  If you make your design in CorelDraw, usually, it is vector format.  Try somethin simple before doing something complex.  post your file here or email to support@seikitech.com if you need further help.
Cameron1982

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 07:21:54 PM »

I use CorelDraw as well. Make sure you are using "covert to curves" under the "Arrange" Tab in coreldraw before you copy over to flexi.
scottdog129

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 09:13:22 AM »

I use Corel also and I export my files out as PLT files and just open them in FlexiStarter.  Works great.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: