SeikiTech.com Sign Making Forum
April 19, 2014, 10:43:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 900 cut ready vector images absolutely free from CutReadyClipart.com  (Read 19329 times)
seikitech
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: April 28, 2010, 03:11:36 PM »

Click Here! 900 cut ready vector images absolutely free from CutReadyClipart.com

1. DOWNLOAD and UNZIP the Seiki_Clipart.zip file above.
2. After being unziped, the folder will contain a EPS, JPG , and a PDF file
3. The JPG and PDF files are PREVIEW ONLY images (They are not for cutting). EPS files are images ready to be cut.
4. Browse through the images looking in the JPG or PDF files. Once you have found something you like, write down
    the name of the file and then look in the EPS folder.
6. Match the name to the corresponding EPS file, open or import it to the cutting program. Then cut.
7. All sign making software can open or import an EPS file as well as cut it out.
8. Remember JPG and PDF file are for viewing purposes only.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 05:23:50 PM by seikitech » Logged
zimbeze

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 09:50:41 AM »

Hi SeikiTech - The clipart file will not download... the PC just hangs and no download... is there a problem?
seikitech
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 12:24:34 PM »

We just tried and the link works.  Please try again.
rbigfam03

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 04:01:34 PM »

I too could not get it to download.  When I save/open it goes to my cutting software and nothing is there.  What am i doing wrong? How do I get it to download?
velvet

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 11:43:09 PM »

Sorry it downloads but there are not clip arts saved to the zip files there is nothing there.  There is nothing in that download, no files at all, I have downloaded it 2 times and nothing is there.
Velvet
seikitech
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 08:23:36 PM »

Sorry it downloads but there are not clip arts saved to the zip files there is nothing there.  There is nothing in that download, no files at all, I have downloaded it 2 times and nothing is there.
Velvet

We just tried and the links work fine.
Skeeterlost

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 04:15:49 PM »

Sorry it downloads but there are not clip arts saved to the zip files there is nothing there.  There is nothing in that download, no files at all, I have downloaded it 2 times and nothing is there.
Velvet

are you downloading  the file to your desktop, then extracting the files?  You have to extract the files first. then double click  the file,  It does work. 
jobjob

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 09:29:10 PM »

Hallo I am from Slovakia and I also have Seiki. Thise vectors are nice, but I looking for more free cut redy vectors. Please if you have some links or files, placet it here or send me to email : nalepto(a)nalepto.com (25MB max by mail)
Tepito

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 10:17:41 AM »

These are in are Forum. click the link
http://seikitech.com/forum/index.php?topic=2118.0
Professional Vector Art

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 03:50:03 PM »

Hi there,

another collection of free professional vector images is available here including free samples from many different thematic collections. All images except the backgrounds are vinyl ready - single color, two color or multi color vinyl designs. New samples are added weekly. Enjoy.

I am new in this forum and hope this post is an appropriate one for sharing the information above. Happy holidays!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: