QTY Discount Available, Free Shipping on Order Over $200
NEENAH 3G JET-OPAQUE HEAT TRANSFER PAPER for Dark Fabrics 11"x17"
Product # 9838P0
NEENAH 3G JET-OPAQUE HEAT TRANSFER PAPER Designed for transferring inkjet images to dark or other colored garments and substrates. This product contains and opaque layer allowing for photograph quality images to be transferd. This product best used for images that contain white to be transferred onto dark garments.
This product may be cut with a cutter/plotter, die and kiss-cut.
Substrates include: T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, puzzles, and leather goods.
For use with heat press or Hand Iron.
COMMERCIAL PRESS INSTRUCTIONS
1. Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer.
1. Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
1. Remove the backing paper from the printed image.
2. Place the Heat Transfer Paper on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with Teflon Sheet.
4. Press: 30 seconds at 350F using medium pressure.
5. Once cold peel away Teflon Sheet in a smooth even motion.