Free Shipping on Order Over $200
Size: 20 inch x 12 inch(1 foot)
$1.82 /sq ft
PU Heat Transfer Vinyl for textiles
PU heat transfer vinyl films are applied on light & dark fabrics, Cotton, Polyester, Fabric blends, Spandex, Lycra, Wool, Linen, Leather and other material. It is easy to cut by all vinyl cutter machines and easy to weed. It is soft hand, high elastics, strong adhesiveness, excellent durability, washability and Eco-friendly. Can be applied by Hand Iron or Commercial Heat Press.
T-shirt, Sport jersey, Uniforms, Sweater, Jacket, Caps, Umbrella, etc.
- Follow the Cutting Software Instruction to Design your image in the computer.
- Enable the Blade Offset Compensation in your Cutting Software for detail cutting.
- Set your Cutting Software to mirror or Change your Design to mirror before Cutting.
- Cut your image on the vinyl side (matt finishing) of the Film. Do NOT Cut on the backing (gloss finishing).
- Weeding and ready to transfer.
Commercial Heat Press Application:
- Material: Cotton, Polyester, Fabric blends, Spandex, Lycra, Wool, Linen, Leather.
- Set heat press at 340 degrees Fahrenheit(170 degrees Celsius) and allow to come to set point
- Set press for medium pressure.
- Pre-heat garment for a few seconds to remove moisture or wrinkles.
- Place transfer face down, cover by Teflon Sheet and press for 8 seconds.
- Backing ONLY can be removed when it becomes warm or cold (Cold Peel).
- For a better result, cover by Teflon Sheet and repress for another 8 seconds.